[dokuwiki] Group Access Control Management Issue

  • From: Joshua Evans <jlevans14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:09:09 -0400

Hi all,

I'm new to the list so please excuse me if I go about this the wrong way. I
currently manage a dokuwiki for an educational lab that I work for, it
contains a lot of sensitive information. Because of this, we have group
access control, only allowing members of certain groups to read certain
pages of the wiki. Here is my problem:

Our wiki has grown substantially large and robust, but we are needing to do
a security audit  of sorts, and some restructuring. I've been asked to find
out what groups have access to what pages. So far, the only way I've seen to
do this is to manually go through and check access control management for
each and every page... it's a nightmare. Is there some way to quickly check
by group what pages in the wiki they have access to?

I would greatly appreciate the help, at my current rate, it could take
weeks. Not to mention, the chance of a mistake is very high. Thanks!!!

Joshua L Evans
Space Systems Lab
Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Kentucky