[dokuwiki] Re: Google Summer of Code

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:12:43 +0100

Hi

> we've already talked about the Google Summer of Code multiple times, so
> I've just looked up the timeline for this year [1] and the application
> for mentoring organizations starts at February 28 and goes till March 11,
> so there is still some time left. Nevertheless I think it might be a
> good idea to start collecting ideas.

Thanks for taking the initiative. I opened a page at
http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:gsoc

I transferred the mentioned ideas to
http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:ideas which already had a few other
ideas that might work as GSOC projects as well.

Everyone who contributed to this thread so far, please go through the
pages listed at devel:ideas and extend them to make sure all your
input is there.

People volunteering as Mentors should add their names to the according
pages as well.

splitbrain.org