[dokuwiki] Re: Google Analytics plugin

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:45:42 +0100

Terence J. Grant wrote:

Yeah, I was hoping there might be some standardized "PRE_HEADER"/"POST_HEADER" and a "PRE_CONTENT"/"POST_CONTENT" (and others possibly) kind of events such that if there's a bunch of plugins that need to run at separate times, they're more automatic...

The event system is new and more events can be added. I think I mentioned on the list at the time of the original discussion, that I felt it was better not to just add all possible events but to add events when people came up with uses for them.

So please suggest the events you wish to see, where you feel they should be triggered and the use you would like to put them too.

Cheers,

Chris