[dokuwiki] Re: Getting the release out

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 16:02:37 +0000

On 05/11/2011 07:15, Andreas Gohr wrote:
Aye. To me this looks like an error or even a bug in the AD setup,
LDAP should *always* return valid UTF-8. I removed the bug from the
roadmap.

I also moved the locktimer issue to the April release.

This left us with 2 open bugs, and we fixed the one with the plugin config today.
I also tried to fix the other one (which is now the only one left):
FS#2351 - new media manager: JS widths and heights
http://bugs.dokuwiki.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=2351

The problem there is that
a) everything's still quite wobbly (regarding both widths and heights) but okay-ish
b) a fix for Chrome involves browser sniffing

So far, after Kate's initial code, Adrian and me have been involved improving it. But it's not quite there yet and we could use someone having a deeper look and fixing it properly. Does anyone have the time (during the next 2 days or so) and JS skills to do this?

Thanks,
Anika