[dokuwiki] Re: GSoC 2011 - Michael Hamann - MediaRevisions

  • From: "Kate Arzamastseva" <pshns@xxxxxxx>
  • To: HГҐkan Sandell <sandell.hakan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:05:13 +0200

Hi,

> What is the "edit" meant to on the first view? And the "comment" on the
> second view?

By "edit" I mean viewing of picture's (or other file's) details. And "comment"
is any information about user who have made changes and the status of file.
I've done some corrections in my sketches: corrected link's names, improved
page of viewing differences.

http://g.ua/aM7n
http://g.ua/aM7w
http://g.ua/aM7F

> > Or maybe we should have a full screen (as opposed to the popup) media
> > manager with old revisions and a minimal popup for inserting and quick
> > uploading files? It might make sense to have a look at how other Wiki
> > and CMS engines handle that to have some inspiration...
>
> I think this would be a very good idea. And maybe introduce
> drag-n-drop support (Hakan hides)

Do you mean drag-n-drop files from the desktop directly to media-manager?
It's a cool idea. I think I can do that.

--
Regards
Kate