[dokuwiki] Re: GSoC 2011 - Michael Hamann - MediaRevisions

  • From: Håkan Sandell <sandell.hakan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 21:39:23 +0200

Hi

a lot of good ideas about media diff. I have some questions...

could you describe how the user should work (use-case style) with the
full screen
media manager? Ability to upload file, what happens then?

You have described interaction the the recent changes page but what expectations
do users have for the "page history" page?

I agree with others about keeping file storage very simple but if the
user changes
meta data frequently without changing other file contents on a large file...

/Håkan