[dokuwiki] Re: GSoC 11 - [Andreas "mobile client for DokuWiki"]

  • From: Abdul Rauf <raufbutt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 20:18:27 +0000

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your response. I have sent you (at andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) one pdf
regarding the work I did on Windows Phone 7.
I have also contributed a lot in this website
http://www.englishforacademicstudy.com/us/index.php (mostly with php, css
and mysql).

I have also worked as a volunteer on this website (
http://behemoth.nerc-essc.ac.uk/ncWMS/godiva2.html). I have developed a
snapshot tool in Java (If you select an environmental dataset from left hand
menu, and thens select "Screenshot" hypelink beneath the map).

Apart from that, I am attaching my CV for you to have a look.

I will start looking into XML-RPC communication and cross platform
implementation. I am more inclined to develop the client in Android if that
is okay with you. I'll keep you informed of the progress.

Regards
Rauf