[dokuwiki] GSOC-2011 Project Ideas Discussion

  • From: Ankur Sharma <ankur89.lnmiit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:49:16 +0530

Hello All

     My name is Ankur Sharma.This is my 3rd year of engineering from Laxmi
Niwas Mittal  Institute of Information Tech. India
in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. My area of interest
include Software Engineering,Database Management System and
Mathematical Modelling.
As far as language concerns i have sound knowledge of C,C++ and Java
technologies.I have done courses in Mathematics,Object Oriented
Programming and Database Management System with basic projects.

I found following project ideas which suits my interest and capabilities :
1. Multiuser Edit
2. Merge

As I am a newbie in GSOC-2011, So I would really appreciate any kind of
advice, guidance and reference for further reading from mentors or
someone has got similar interest.
And please tell me your IRC nick for further communication and discussion.

Thanks.

*Ankur Sharma*
  B.Tech(CSE)
  3rd Year