[dokuwiki] Re: [GSOC] Rewrite Plugin Management

  • From: José Carlos Campos <zecapistolas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:45:56 +0100

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> DokuWiki is OpenSource and most DokuWiki developers are proud of the
> OpenSource philosophy and its openness. > Apple and the App Store go
> completely against the OpenSource idea. Most OpenSource developers don't like
> that.
>
> BTW, there's nothing wrong with porn! A "malicious code" example would have
> been better ... ;-)

I didn't say it was the best system, or that I agreed with that...
But, it's work, I think iPhone users can trust on App Store and that
is what we are talking. Trust, and how can Dokuwiki users can trust in
plugins. And yes, porn was an unfortunate example.... :-) :-)

What you think about people for review code of plugins? There are
tools for that?

Cheers,
ZéCarlos