[dokuwiki] Re: Freeze

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 23:45:26 +0100

On 31/03/2012 21:44, Adrian Lang wrote:
A bit more than an hour from now, April will begin – at least in my
timezone. That’s the month we want to do our next release in, so we
should really start thinking about doing a feature freeze.

In an IRC meeting about a month ago, we decided to do the feature freeze on 23 April [http://irc.dokuwiki.org/index.php?d=2012-03-05#msg379338]. Although that's not set in stone and it's always better to finish stuff early, I think a slightly later date makes sense as our last release was 4 months late...

Anika