[dokuwiki] Free Dokuwiki Hosting

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:05:18 +0100

Hi,

After some preliminary semi-public testing in #dokuwiki, I want to
extend my offer to this list. Basically, I got myself a big server, and
I don't really need all its resources for myself. I run a Dokuwiki farm
for various of my own sites already, so it feels quite natural to extend
this and offer free Dokuwiki hosting.

http://www.informatick.net/

I use CAcert certificates. If anyone wants to donate a commercially
signed wildcard certificate, I'm in. :)

Signup currently requires an invite code. Use "dokuwiki-ml" (without the
quotes).

There's a demo wiki available. It would be nice to have someone check
the server configuration. I have disabled the plugin manager, and
several config options. Anything else I missed?

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.informatick.net/