[dokuwiki] Forum integration (was Re: DokuWiki forum)

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:07:39 -0500 (CDT)

I thought I'd change the subject in deferene to the original intent of the
thread: to get splitbrain.org online with a forum, regardless of what happens
to dokuwiki proper.

Also, my two cents: Hide the forum integration details from dokuwiki via a
wrapper or base class or such, so that it's easy (or easier) to use dokuwiki
with whatever forum you like.  We could then choose a forum plugin according to
the kind of forum we want integration with.

... had to say it, as all too often this good coding practice doesn't happen.

~joe