[dokuwiki] Re: Formal declaration of customizability

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 12:25:39 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Andi,

I think Dokuwiki's going to save me again.  A few big projects in the works.

Andi wrote:
> [...] The last release had a lot of changes
> making DokuWiki's XHTML more clean and closer to the strict variant. We
> tried to put all the changes needed for this into this one release because
> we knew this wasn't possible without breaking existing templates and didn't
> want to break those thing in future releases again, so consider the
> XHTML/CSS as pretty stable now.

OK, that's good to hear -- both that you did some restructuring/cleaning-up,
and that we should be a lot closer to a more stable CSS.  I'll see if I can fix
things.

> PS: by rereading this it all sounds grammatically strange but I guess
> you get the meaning anyway. maybe it's too early in the morning *gets
> coffee*

Sounded fine to me.  I like it when you Deutche smush several English words
together as one, but I didn't catch any of that here.

Sorry for complaining.  I shouldn't write my emails when I'm in the midst of
frustration.  Dokuwiki is a godsend.

~joe