[dokuwiki] Re: Forbid registering

  • From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:26:40 +0200

Thanks, that solved my problem.

On Aug 9, 2008, at 1:48 PM, Colin LORRAIN wrote:

Hi,

You just have to go in admin > configuration and look for "disableactions". You'll be able to disable whatever you want....

Le 9 août 08 à 12:33, Erich Neuwirth a écrit :

I am currently setting up dokuwiki with a modified minima template as a mini CMS
for my humepage.
I managed most of the things I need by modifying the template.
One thing I still would need is not allowing users to register
(possibly except when I register them).
Is there a way to du this.
I already suppress the Login item for nonregistered users,
but using
.../doku.php?id=start&do=login
still displays the login screen. Is there a way to turn this off?

Erich Neuwirth
Didactic Center for Computer Science and Institute for Scientiic Computing
University of Vienna