[dokuwiki] FW: Re: DokuWiki website / Mac Install problems

  • From: "Christopher Mc Carthy" <christopher.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:36:23 +0200

> >> Probably a problem with the basedir setting.
> >> Autoconfiguration is somewhat
> >> broken since the last release. Just define the basedir your
> >> self. Should be
> >> '/~tcstcs/dokuwiki/' from your doc.
> >
> > I'll try this when I get home.  Do I need to define basedir in each
> > config file, i.e. dokuwiki.php, init.php and pageutils.php?
>
> No, no. The only configfile is conf/dokuwiki.php (or
> conf/local.php if you
> prefer)

I defined basedir in conf/dokuwiki and now I get the style sheet and
header/footer :)

As for the other problem I had, session errors, it seems (according to a
moderator at the macosxhints.com forums) that I have two /tmp folders (a
/tmp and a /private/tmp) which is probably the reason (normally /tmp
just points to /private/tmp IIRC) why I'm getting grief.  Anyway I'll
try the solution suggested.  I've updated the mac_install page and will
overhaul it once all issues have been solved.

Cheers

Chris

This email communication is confidential and is intended solely for whom it is
addressed. Copying, or re-using in any way by anyone else is unauthorised. Any
views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of GL TRADE or any of its affiliates.

If you have received this mail in error, please destroy the copy in your
possession and notify abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx