[dokuwiki] Re: FW: ~--.

  • From: kuhkatz <kuhkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:32:14 +0200

On 24.10.2010 20:12, Chip Dunning wrote:
It is very sorry to disturb you.
I just want to tell you a good place: a very good electronic products company,
products including the most popular, the most latest and so on.
I tried to buy some products, and received my goods after 5 days.
the link: vigorg.com
Sincerely suggest that you can try this service, you can save a lot of money.
If it is really bother you, please you delete this message. ^--.

...if your low income because of total reallife failure really bothers you that hard that you feel you have to spam opensource support mailinglists among others, please you delete yourself.
see iE the a.s.h.-mailing list if you need help with that.

-- kuhkatz