[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW release 0.4 - getting stable

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:05:38 +0100

Hum ... theres something strange ... I tried to create a new page using the fckw. When I click save, i get an security token error. Saving in WikiSyntax works ... FYI: I've set up the actual devel version.

Any idea?

Sinc.Gerry.

Am 24.01.2008 um 20:59 schrieb Gerry Weißbach:

Hi Pierre,

I tried the zip from your page, but after installation the info tells an error and the editor does not appear in editing mode. I removed the plugin and reinstalled from the svn ... now everything is ok ... just to let you know ...

Sinc.
Gerry.

Am 24.01.2008 um 15:37 schrieb Spring Pierre:

hi all,

i am very happy to announce the version 0.4 of the fckw plugin.

as suggested by andi, i moved the editor away from the scripts and into the plugin directory.

among other things, the improvements of this version are:

* added support for dokuwiki installations that use nice url's with .htaccess
* added support for dokuwiki installations outside the document root
* added footnote support (what do you think about it?)
* restricted indenting to lists
* improved tables support
* improved links support (external, interwiki, windows share, ...)
* many smaller bugfixes

it can be tested [1] or installed [2].

please report bugs you find here.

greetings.
pierre.
==
[1] http://fckw.demo.liip.ch/doku.php?id=sandbox:test
[2] https://fosswiki.liip.ch/display/FCKW/Home
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch