[dokuwiki] FCKEditor and <>

  • From: "Clayton Ginsburg" <ClaytonG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:34:27 -0500

Hi,

I am having difficulty creating a dokuwiki page using FCKEditor with the
following contents(simplified to bare mimimum).

#include <abstractions/base>

I am not certain if this is something I am doing wrong or not.
Specifically, I did the following.

I create a new page(using dokuwikifck) with only the above contents.
I save
It looks fine
I edit the page(using dokuwikifck) without making any changes
The page now resembles

#include

I just downloaded and installed
HTML-WikiConverter-DokuWikiFCK-0.28.Aug_11-10_27.tgz
By doing the following
tar -xzf HTML-WikiConverter-DokuWikiFCK-0.28.Aug_11-10_27.tgz
cd HTML-WikiConverter-DokuWikiFCK-0.28.working
perl Makefile.PL
make
make test
su -c "make install"

and tested it again.  I am receiving the same results.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Clayton Ginsburg
Oracle DBA & Data Analyst
Llewellyn Worldwide
651.312.8385
"I never guess. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of
theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes