[dokuwiki] Experiences in Scalability

  • From: Tim Bayer <tim.bayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DokuWiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:31:21 -0500

The organization I work for is looking at DokuWiki as a possible solution to
our documentation nightmare. Our DokuWiki has potential to grow extremely
large. I would just like to get DokuWiki users opinions on the scalability
of it and how well everyone has seen it handle different loads.

I know there is a namespace for this at:
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:experiences:scalability

But, there isn't a ton there and I thought maybe some people reading this
have not come across that to put their experiences in.

I was thinking about the limitations DokuWiki may have and I think the
performance of DokuWiki is going to be based a lot off of the hardware
running it. Any Thoughts?

Thanks,
Tim