[dokuwiki] Re: Entering table data - any 'helpers' available?

  • From: Rick Farris <rfarris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:05:17 +0200

Hi Chris.

You can already do that if you like.  The white space before and after the "|"
characters does control alignment, but you can easily use more or less of it
than is required on either side or both of the text you are trying to left-,
right-, or center.

For example, left justified table cells (and centered columns) on the next two
blocks are equivalent:

^ Column Number One ^ Column Number Two ^
| Value 1  | Value 2  |

^ Column Number One ^ Column Number Two ^
| Value 1                        | Value 2                        |

Try it in your "playground" to see what I  mean.

Hope this helps you.

Best,
Rick