[dokuwiki] Re: Email to Dokuwiki gateway

  • From: Harry Fuecks <hfuecks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:19:12 +0200

You may find the following article interesting;

http://www.evolt.org/article/Incoming_Mail_and_PHP/18/27914/

That said, you may be better offer handling the incoming mail with
Perl, which has some useful CPAN modules such as Mail::Audit and
you've got a better chance of finding Perl developers that can help
you with this problem - see;

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/07/17/mailfiltering.html
http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/search?query=Mail%3A%3AAudit&mode=dist

Otherwise, you'd be loading the pages into Dokuwiki via the command
line. There's this script to provide an interface for updating pages
via the CLI : http://dev.splitbrain.org/view/darcs/dokuwiki/bin/dwpage.php
- you could call this from Perl.

Might also be interesting for users to be able to "check out" a page
for editing by sending an email. Send an email containing the right
subject and get back the wiki page for editing.