[dokuwiki] Re: Downloading .tar.gz files

  • From: Jan Decaluwe <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 22:28:10 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:

Hi!

I am trying to upload a .tar.gz file to a DokuWiki
site (development version), to make it available
for download.

Hmm I think fetch.php is missing a content-disposition header. Could you add a bugreport so I don't forget to fix it?

Okay, now the appropriate header is added for all application/*
mimetypes. I haven't check it with IE but it works with firefox.

BTW. How do you all think about sending an automatic daily darcs
changelog to list (if there are any changes for that day). Would you
like this or do you prefer less traffic?

I can handle more traffic - if it comes through a gmane interface :-)

Jan

--
Jan Decaluwe - Resources bvba - http://jandecaluwe.com
Losbergenlaan 16, B-3010 Leuven, Belgium