[dokuwiki] Re: Downloading .tar.gz files

  • From: Jorge Barrera Grandon <jorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:31:43 +0200

Hey!

> BTW. How do you all think about sending an automatic daily darcs
> changelog to list (if there are any changes for that day). Would you
> like this or do you prefer less traffic?

I personally can't see any problem with that, as long as the changelog traffic
isn't too massive. Perhaps another list just for changes should be created if
that should occur. But since there isn't too much activity on the mailinglist
now, I would be glad to recieve notification of changes on the same list. :)

----
Jorge Barrera Grandon