[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki on a load balanced architecture

  • From: Thomas Wingate <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:32:43 +0100

Good to hear! This has been a concern for us too but I guess now I can rest
easy :)

Yann wrote:
Hello,

Just wanted to report that we are running a quite large (several 1000's pages) installation of dokuwiki on a load-balanced architecture (2 apache servers) with a NFS san share - and it works just fine. I was a bit worried about file access times as dokuwiki is heavily relying on files, but it works just great :) We use sharedance to share sessions - no additional setup was required.

So just in case someone wondered: Dokuwiki scales well. All the performances issues we have had in the past disappeared with the changes.log code rewrite, and we are now ery happy users of dokuwiki :)

Thanks to the team!

Yann