[dokuwiki] Dokuwiki on a load balanced architecture

  • From: Yann <yann.hamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:38:23 +0000

Hello,

Just wanted to report that we are running a quite large (several 1000's
pages) installation of dokuwiki on a load-balanced architecture (2 apache
servers) with a NFS san share - and it works just fine. I was a bit worried
about file access times as dokuwiki is heavily relying on files, but it
works just great :) We use sharedance to share sessions - no additional
setup was required.

So just in case someone wondered: Dokuwiki scales well. All the performances
issues we have had in the past disappeared with the changes.log code
rewrite, and we are now ery happy users of dokuwiki :)

Thanks to the team!

Yann