[dokuwiki] Re: DokuWiki relicensing - let's start

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:10:33 +0000

On 13.02.2011 11:25, Paul Oldham wrote:

On Fri, February 11, 2011 11:50, Andreas Gohr said:

   * I will generate a list of email addresses from the change logs and
send a mail to former contributors

I've just had this email but my usual usernames don't work and, as I can't
remember what pages I might have changed I can't even rely on the "Old
Revisions" list to track it down. The mail came to paul@xxxxxxxxxxx so if
you would like me to sign perhaps someone with admin rights could dig out
my username (I think I know what password I will have used).

I'm sure an admin will be able to help out.

Not sure if this is related ... I just remembered that we switched the user database from users registered in the bugtracker (at bugs.dokuwiki.org) to users registered in the forum (at forum.dokuwiki.org) a few years ago. Could it be that some users cannot login because they haven't re-registered? (And if that's true, can we migrate missing users into the forum DB?)

Another thing: I just planned to give the advice to use the password recovery function of the forum. But that only works if you know your username. :(

Thanks,
Anika