[dokuwiki] DokuWiki BugSquashing Weekend

  • From: "Andreas Gohr" <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:35:35 +0200

Hi *

After the great success of the wiki reorganization weekend, I thought
why not repeat this focused effort. One area that currently needs some
work is the bug tracker.

There are currently 277 open tasks in the tracker of which 111 are
marked as bugs. Many of them are of an unclear status and need some
discussion. The idea is to gather together in the IRC channel while
working through the tasks, deciding what to do with them. What can be
closed will be closed and what can be fixed will be fixed.

We talked briefly about it earlier today on IRC and seem to favor the
weekend on 11/12th October, but that isn't decided yet.

What would be useful is when people could go through the tasks in
advance to see if additional feedback from the task reporters is
needed. If so a comment should be added to the task. This way bug
reporters have enough time to add info we might need when trying to
fix these bugs.

Unlike last time we don't need many people but experienced DokuWiki
programmers are essential ;-)

So who's in?

splitbrain.org