[dokuwiki] Does login cookie require connection from same IP?

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:46:29 +0000

Sometimes when I attempt to login to my Dokuwiki site the connection
simply times out when I click on the Login link.  The URL is of the type:-

http://zbmc.eu/info/jrml:start?do=login&sectok=4155f71ec78223be0f550653667e372d

If I click on the 'try again' button when it times out then it works
immediately.

When processing this sort of URL does Dokuwiki expect the client to be
connecting from the same IP as the original request?  My internet
connection is via two ADSL links which are load shared by my router so
my IP address (as seen by the server) can change randomly.

--
Chris Green