[dokuwiki] Re: Do not CC your mailinglist posts! (was: A real fix for preformatted text)

  • From: Jo Rhett <jrhett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:52:57 -0700

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 12:21:54AM +0200, Andreas Gohr wrote:
> I already wrote this a few days ago:
>
> Do NOT CC your posts to people already subscribed to the list!
> Hit "Reply" not "Reply to All".

Which is different behavior than many other lists' members want and expect.
I apologize that of the 120+ mailing lists I read every day, I can't remember
that Andi wants it done differently on this one.

Perhaps you should adjust your filters?  My filters match anything to the
list, whether it explicitly includes me or not.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek