[dokuwiki] Re: Displaying special characters: redoing the the toolbar

  • From: Riny Heijdendael <riny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:46:06 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:

I'm thinking about redoing the the toolbar. Maybe I will add an special
char picker as well.

When redoing the toolbar, could you consider:

- a button to create a "child" page below the current page (so promoting the current pagename to a namespace. This in addition to the more "sister/brother" behaviour of the internal link button.

Currently I use :
http://riny.heijdendael.nl/link.png
http://riny.heijdendael.nl/linkns.png

to explain it.

- a faster way to create internal links by proposing a list of possible pages to link to.

I'm having trouble posting to the list, could you please confirm that you had this message?