[dokuwiki] Re: Disable revisions

  • From: Martin Gill <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:02:36 +0100

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:22:56 +0200, Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 26 March at 07:45, Syv Ritch wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>
>   Hello,
>

>> Is there a way to disable the revisions. I don't care about the
>> history. I have searched and found nothing.
>>
>> Any suggestion, except going to delete them by hand?
>
>   Funny request. Maybe disableactions=revisions,diff and symlinking
>   data/attic to /dev/null could do it.

I can understand why you might want to do that. I'd recommend against it though
from personal experience. The number of times I've been saved by the revision
history is considerable. Either correcting mistakes or allowing me to find info
I stupidly deleted, or on public wikis reverting pages to their pre-spammed
versions.

If you just want to hide the history, then you can go into Configuration
Settings and set "Recent Changes" to zero, I think that will do it.

--Martin

--
Homepage: http://www.martinsgill.co.uk
    Blog: http://blog.martinsgill.co.uk