[dokuwiki] Disable external links

  • From: Tankko <tankko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:32:57 -0700

I am looking into writing a plug in to disable all external links, but
can't seem to find an eloquent way to do it.

It would be easy to do by changing the core code, but I'd rather do it
with a plug-in.  Is there a way to override a core function like
"externallink($url, $name = NULL)" which seems to be the place that
every external link passes?

Is there already a plug-in that does this?  My concern is that there
are a lot of ways for external links to be created, including other
plug-ins, so I am leary of just overriding the default syntax.

Thanks for any advice

Tankko