[dokuwiki] Re: Disable DokuWiki actions

  • From: "Terence J. Grant" <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:01:28 -0400

OK.  I understand it's a lot of work :)  And I did use the monobook
template for a few months before I made my mind up about ACH.

Oh, well I guess my point was that ACH probably does something similar to Monobook (its own button logic different from default in other words) which is probably why you're seeing a big difference between displayed buttons in default vs. ach vs. monobook.

In other words, it is probably some issue with the ACH template rather
than DokuWiki on why buttons don't always appear. (Unless its
reproducible in the default template.)

Also, the reason discussion wasn't the same was similar, it is part of
the template itself, not part of DW.

You might not remember but we sort of talked already about how I
wanted the wiki to look closer to my original site: http://ccsh.us/

I remember; if you're still interested in doing this, contact me directly and I can help you bang out a template for this.

--
--Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx)