[dokuwiki] Devel Javascript documentation

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:46:42 +0100

Hello,

The page http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:javascript says that all javascript
files from lib/scripts are loaded (with exception of media.js and edit.js).
However when looking into the file lib/exe/js.php there is only a static
file list for the files in lib/scripts.

Either the documentation or the code should be fixed. I can do that, but
first I need some feedback which would be better. I would prefer fixing the
code - being able to put jQuery and some plugins in there would be nice
IMHO.

Greetings,

Gabriel