[dokuwiki] Deleting a namespace

  • From: Anthony Walters <anthony.walters@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:47:20 +0000

We have been using dokuwiki-20050922 on debian/sarge for a couple of months now and use namespaces heavily to organise our pages. I have been deleting namespaces when required by secure shelling into the server.

Is there a way to delete namespaces using the dokuwiki web interface?

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:namespaces
This page tells me that
"When all pages inside a namespace are removed the namespace logically doesn’t exist anymore. DokuWiki usually deletes the now empty directory as well."

What config files(s) do i edit to set this up?

Perhaps i need to have a cron job running to delete empty directories on a nightly basis, has anyone written such a script?

Anthony