[dokuwiki] Date picker for DokuWiki - is there one anywhere?

  • From: Chris Green <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:09:29 +0100

I want a compact date picker for DokuWiki that I can have in the sidebar
(I use the Roundbox template) or pop up from an icon on a wiki page.  Is
there anything available ready made anywhere?

I already use the wikicalendar plugin but the calendar that produces is
rather large and doesn't scale well down to a small date picker.

What I'd *really* like is something like the date pickers on the
P&O (and many other) web site:-
    http://www.poferries.com/

but just something like the date picker that pops up when you click the
icon on the above site would do as it would fit in my sidebar quite well.

--
Chris Green