[dokuwiki] Re: Custom auth and required login

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:08:10 +0200

Here is the plugin code. As far as I can tell it is working - it is just
that it always is called instead of only when a Login is selected. Still
some cleanup to do on it but should be good enough to review.

I had to write my own pastebin before I could properly answer your mail :-)

So here's your code: http://commie.io/#U3CNG8fD - I added a couple of
inline comments. Basically trustExternal is always called. You need to
check yourself if it should attempt a login when the user is not
logged in. Also consider splitting the function into multiple parts -
it's horribly long.