[dokuwiki] Creating custom feeds - advice?

  • From: Barry Coughlan <barry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:09:41 +0100

Hi all
I'm interested in creating a custom feed of the Recent Changes so that it
will only show when a page is created (I want to pipe this RSS to our
Twitter account).

I've had a look at feed.php but would prefer not to directly modify
dokuwiki. I looked at the feed plugins but none of them come close enough to
what I'm doing. So, before I waste a lot of time, can anyone tell me if
something like this is possible with Dokuwiki?

On a side note, I'm currently working on a side project dokuwiki mod that
integrates Dokuwiki into a static Wordpress page (see
http://091labs.com/wiki/?id=integrating_dokuwiki_as_a_static_wordpress_page).
It's part of a larger software project we're starting to ease the curve of
setting up a hackerspace. Should be releasing this in the next few weeks,
anyone interested in helping just shoot me an email.

Regards,
Barry Coughlan

--
http://091labs.com