[dokuwiki] Creating Blog - Posts with Plugin

  • From: Michael Trojacher <xarumanx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:29:31 +0200

Hi List,

I want to use the excellent Blog - plugin to post a list of downloadable
files on a webpage. I want to get something similar to an file - repository,
where i can enter a download title (=blog post title), a file description
and thumbnail (= the blog post) and file - links to download the files
belonging to the download itself (a download can have multiple files, at
least different language files).

I want to do all this via a plugin, which lets me select files rom a
directory vi a checkbox - list and insert them to a blogpost (with a special
template). as i see it he easiest way would be to create the pages via the
xmlrpc interface, although it would be much nicer if there was a blog -
helper plugin which allows me to create a blogpost from another plugin. has
something like thi already been done or is there another way of doing this?
the file - selection part is already working, the "only" thing missing is
the post - generation part (and a few other small things...)

cheers mike