[dokuwiki] Re: Core devs: I need some info to keep my templates maintainable

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:27:50 +0000

On 10.02.2011 02:57, Andreas Haerter wrote:
I will follow your recommendation. I'm going to fix some smaller
vector/monobook/Artic/DokuBook issues to have a stable and reliable
release for the next months. Then - without pressure - I'll make the
switch from "default" CSS to "starter" CSS ASAP.

You might find the following encouraging:
I hadn't updated my first template ("ach") for over 4 years. When I finally updated it, I rebuilt it from scratch using the starter template. The encouraging news is: It took me one afternoon. :)

Cheers,
Anika