[dokuwiki] Contact form plugin - my first one

  • From: "Bob Baddeley" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:20:05 -0800

I've finished my first plugin. It's a syntax plugin that will let you put a
contact form on any page. You can specify where the contact form sends the
email, too. Just enter {{contact>youremail}} and a contact form will be created
that will send the submitted comment to whatever email you specify.

You can see it at
http://bobbaddeley.com/doku.php/projects/programming/wiki/contact

I've also attached a zip of the plugin. Installation instructions are pretty
simple but are available both in the comment of the syntax.php file and at the
link above.

I welcome any feedback you have on it. I suppose I should add it to the list of
plugins on the http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:plugins page, but if any of you
want to take the initiative and add it, I won't object.

Thanks,

Bob Baddeley