[dokuwiki] Clear Cache & Use First Heading

  • From: "TIM CONSTANTINE" <CONSTT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 13:01:30 -0400

I installed a couple plugins (boxes, etc.) and I'm having to refresh the
pages to see the results of the plugin.

I tried purge=true to clear the cache but that didn't seem to work.

I'm sure I'll have to go into the cache directory & delete those files,
but last time I did that all my links had the page names rather than
showing the First Heading.  I had to follow every link on every page to
get the First Heading back in there.

I'm reluctant to do that again.

Does anyone have any suggestions other than deleting the cache files?

Is there a way to not delete the First Heading info or have it
automatically rebuild without having to go into every link?

- Tim

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.