[dokuwiki] Re: Chi's Legacy

  • From: Luis Machuca <ryan.chappelle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:43:39 -0300

2010/11/29 Andreas Haerter <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> --

A strong legacy that Michael has left, and we will take care of it accordingly.

I've already talked to him and left some messages in the DokuWiki IRC
Channel; as such I am volunteering to care of the BBCode [1], Var [2]
and Medialist [3] plugins as of 2011 onwards. These are plugins where
I have either already contributed or worked with beyond simple usage
so I think I can make sure they continue to see improvements. All of
Michael's plugins that I take under my wing will also see new demo
pages.

I want to officialy prethank Andreas for taking development of the
Arctic Template, which I use extensively and I personally consider
Chi's DW development cornerstore.

Let's hope Chi goes with his life all right.

Will be talking to the git repo (dokufreaks, I think) people in a
couple of days to arrange further details.

[1] http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:bbcode
[2] http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:var
[3] http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:medialist