[dokuwiki] Re: Chi's Legacy

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 01:30:04 +0000

On 28.11.2010 13:58, Andreas Haerter wrote:
I'm interested in maintaining the Arctic template[1].

Fantastic! :)

All of Chi's template are really good and also a few of the most popular. But if I had to choose which one has to survive, I'd choose *arctic*. So, great news! Thanks for volunteering.

As dokubook is similar to monobook, you might be interested in maintaining that as well?

Just in case, if the other templates won't find new maintainers, I will try to adopt them myself. I don't really have the time, but it'd be a real pity if those great templates would fall into decay.
I'll wait a few months. And if no-one took over by then, I will.

Additionally, I think it's important that a maintainer
is using his own stuff.

Yes, I definitely agree.

The only plugin which fits this requirements (1:not to complex. 2:used
by myself) is metaheaders[4].

And I just went ahead and adopted the LoadSkin plugin [http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:loadskin] (and updated it to a new version).

Cheers,
Anika