[dokuwiki] Re: Changing the lang setting

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:16:41 +0200

replying through the list instead through PM because I think it's
interesting for others, too...

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:14:17 +0200
Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I'm trying to put together a simple syntax i18n plugin which would
>   match on
>   tags in pages. I fail to set the language of the interface from this
>   plugin. What's the right way to do that in DW?

The problem is probaly, that the interface language files are already
loaded when parsing the syntax of the page. A possible solution could be
twofold: use a syntax plugin to set certain meta attributes, then use an
action plugin to switch languages depending on the meta settings

http://www.splitbrain.org