[dokuwiki] Re: Changes/Additions for Dokuwiki src (parsing .html in addition to .txt files directly)

  • From: Tan-Vinh Nguyen <tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:33:01 +0100

Hi Rick,

it's a nice feature, maybe u need it maybe not

top of my head i would say - make a plugin

if sth needs he will load the plugin

dokuwiki at its state is/shouldn't mix with html files (imho)

i won't read html offline, nor with specific css

i want one simple layout. one simple file format to read

whats all about to copy and paste all the text displayed in the browser in
dokuwiki? need parsing migrating tools?

cu

Vinh