[dokuwiki] Change page to display after edit

  • From: Martin Tschofen <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: doku wiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:14:58 -0600

I've added some functionality to my template that allows me to add
additional page containers. Like a the sidebar template.

When I edit the page, it saves the content but then displays the
content in my "sidebar" as well as the main content space.

Is there a way that I can instead of loading the saved sidebar page in
the content space display the page that I started out with.
For example: Let's say I have "sidebar page" loaded in my left
navigation and "account page" in the main content space. If I edit
"sidebar page" and save it I would like to return to the previous
page, the "account page".

Something like save the original $ID and after it's done redirect it back to it?

Thanks...martin