[dokuwiki] Re: Capsulating file access (was: The database question: a new spin)

  • From: "Chris Smith" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:07:27 +0100

Slightly off topic - again!

When profiling the different indexing functions with xdebug it produces
timings for each php function - but only related to their execution order.
So something like wikiFN will show up all over the place.  Do you know of a
simple way to get an aggregate output of all the timings of all the
different calls to a particular function.  Its the sort of thing that would
show how many times wikiFN was called over a single page generation without
having to post process the information as I see it now.

I hope that makes sense.

Chris