[dokuwiki] Cannot enter a phrase into wiki

  • From: "Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:48:28 -0500

This happens in one wiki, but _not_ on those others I see online, nor
another one of my own on a different host:

1. Create a new page, or edit an old one.
2. Type ".htaccess" _anywhere_ in the text
3. Preview
I then get a "Forbidden ..." error from the server.

I turned off plugins, went back to the default template, set "Use nice URLs"
to "none (I use an .htaccess file), and it's still the same.
I cannot even think where to start on this one--can someone point me in the
general direction of things to check?

Thanks,
Todd Augsburger
todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx