[dokuwiki] Re: CSS, eigene Definitionen

  • From: "Gerry Weißbach" <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 21 Jan 2009 08:31:08 +0100

>in der Datei userstyle.css kann ich eigene Stile definieren.
>Bisher füge ich sie immer über <html> ........... </html> ein.
>Gibt es dazu nicht einen einfacheren Weg?

Hi Markus,

as this is an english speaking list I'll give the question in english to
non german speakers: Is there a way to have userstyles.css styles in the
document without using the html tag syntax.

AFAIK Yes/No - No because there is no native way to apply styles in wiki
code. You can only try to create your styles to override the original
ones. Second is Yes - use the box plugin from
http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:boxes

@Chi - hope youre reading this ;) - does the box plugin currently support
Box - Section editing?

Gerry.